Timange Ma Bondi, which means "Let's Build Houses", is a new promotion campaign that starts with a scratch card... and ends with customers winning instant cement prizes at Lafarge and Kumanga reseller outlets in Kitwe, Solwezi, Chingola, Ndola, Kapiri, Kabwe, Lusaka, Mongu and Livingstone.
That's right, all you need to do is simply buy 5 bags of Lafarge Mphamvu or Supaset cement, get a scratch card and SMS the serial code on the scratch card to 2626 and you could be set for life when you choose to build with Lafarge. Prizes in the Grand Draw include Residential Plots, Bill of Quantities, Technical Drawings and 100 bags of cement to be given away to four lucky winners.
Participating outlets include:
- Copperbelt and North Western Province; Cary Mac & Mist Developers in Ndola, Sparrow Investments and Bubu Trading in Kitwe, House of Luanshya in Luanshya, National Building Supplies in Solwezii.
- Lusaka and Central Province; Micmar & Handymans on Lumumba Road, Brii Ozi and Sakaza in Kamwala, Royal Gene on Mumbwa Road, Kalobwe in 10 Miles, Rift Valley in Chelstone, Rockline in Kalingalinga, Cpaess in Kabwe and F&J Trading in Kapiri.
- Kumanga container stores in Lusaka on Kafue Road, Shantumbu Road, Mumbwa Road, Zambezi Road, Leopards Hill Road and Chamba Valley in Lusaka.
- Western Province; Mongu Hardware on Independence Avenue, Mongu.
- Southern Province; Checkers Stop on Mosio Tunya Road in Livingstone and Nkofejo on Nakambala Road in Mazabuka.